Spanish One-to-one Tuition
The school is located next to the beach in a traditional building in central Bournemouth, where you will find many restaurants, classic English pubs and a variety of shops to suit all tastes. The library is very close to the school. The school has developed an infrastructure that allows to offer high quality, both in teaching of English, as well as accommodating students and organizing recreational and cultural activities.
Our teachers use the latest course books and promote an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience. Students are taught to develop the technique of self-study so learning can continue outside the classroom.
Adults aged 16+ with a range of Spanish language abilities. Students will be integrated with students from other nationalities where possible. However, the level of international integration may vary.
Lessons will be based on a communicative teaching model in the Spanish language for people who will be mixed ability users. The language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening will be included in the course reviewing prior knowledge and developing new vocabulary, use of grammar and improving verbal skills. All courses include Spanish language level assessment and diagnostic screening to identify strengths and areas for further improvement. Lessons will be as practical as possible and when trips or specific activities are organized a lessons will be done the previous day on the location or subject to prepare you for your trip. All courses follow the European Framework of Reference Levels: Lower Intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2) and Advanced (C1). Teaching material, certificate provided. There will be no more than 16 students per group. Generally, these students have varying native languages and are of similar age. All our teachers are qualified, native Spanish teachers or a teaching qualification (PGCE Primary/PGCE Secondary for Modern Languages). There will be a level test on the first day and you could be placed on any level from beginners to advance
Location & Facilities
- Located in Bournemouth Town Centre
- 12 spacious classrooms on 2 floors
- 10 minutes’ walk from the beach or town centre with banks, post office and supermarkets
- Fully – equipped computer room with WIFI
- Garden with seating to enjoy Bournemouth sunshine
- 5 minutes away from the beach
- PARKING AVAILABLE ON SITE.
Try our one-to-one lessons where you decide what you would like to study and when.
We have helped clients with a range of needs-preparation for exams, starting Spanish from zero, etc.
- Each lesson may last 60, 90 or 120 minutes – at your preference;
- Flexibility - you choose the days and times;
- The Director of Studies will do a complete assessment of your needs with you;
- Your personal language trainer will be the most suitable for your needs;
- Regular progress reports, and end-of-course report and certificate are available;
ONE TO ONE PRIVATE TUITION
|#||Per Hour||Total Cost|
|Block of 10 hrs||£25||£250|
|Block of 20 hrs||£22.50||£450|
|Block of 30 hrs||£20||£600|
ONE TO TWO PRIVATE TUITION
|#||Per Hour Per Person||Total Cost|
|Block of 10 hrs||£17.50||£350|
|Block of 20 hrs||£15.00||£600|
|Block of 30 hrs||£12.50||£750|
Please note that private lessons are organized to suit your availability. However, the hours in each block must be used as follows:
- 10 hours – within 3 calendar months from the first day of your lessons;
- 20 hours – within 6 calendar months from the first day of your lessons;
- 30 hours – within 12 calendar months from the first day of your lessons.