Ready For Work: Nursing & Healthcare
A 3-week General English course followed by an intensive, 1-week Health & Social Care course delivered by highly sought after professionals – ‘Care to Learn Ltd’. Ideal for those already working in the care industry or for those interested in pursuing a career in this sector. By opting for this route, students will be well-prepared for life in the UK care industry as we provide an intensive introduction to healthcare and provide you with relevant DBS check certification, the ‘Care Certificate’ Theory assessment and First Aid in the Workplace training. The course is also suitable for qualified nurses awaiting their PIN number in the UK and looking for assistance in entering the workplace.
- 18+ years
- Available to EEA and Swiss Nationals or Youth Mobility Scheme Visa holders (Tier5)
- Suggested entry level - Intermediate (B1)
- Qualified Nurses awaiting UK registration (PIN Card) welcome
Positions across the industry are updated weekly covering Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch
Duration of Paid Work:
- Successful candidates are expected to stay in employment for a minimum of 3 months
- Typically employment lasts for up to 9 months
- Short term intern positions available
For an additional fee, homestay or student hotel accommodation can be arranged for the duration of your stay
Nursing and Healthcare Programme
- Start dates 2016: 26 March, 4 June, 10 Sep, 7 Nov
Positions trained for:
- Healthcare Assistants
- Support workers
- Elderly Care
- Dementia Care
- Mental Health Support
- Learning Disability Support
- Course price:
- Language preparation courses available starting every Monday.
- Pre-arrival online lessons can be added from £199 for 10 group lessons.